Monday, October 7, 2013

An Indoor Underfloor Hot Tub. Ideal For Tiny Home Dwellers...

A great space saving idea if you live in a tiny home but just can't live without a hot tub.
This installation, designed by Weir Phillips Architects for an Australian client with a three bedroom apartment, could easily be incorporated in a tiny home.
When the hot tub isn't in use with the lid in an open position, it simply gets walked on.
So if you fancy being able to walk on water without getting your feet wet or have somewhere to sail your toy boats or play with your rubber ducky in the privacy of your own tiny house, then this idea could be the answer...

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. My lovely wife can never see this. I can hear her now: you can build something like that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it! But,what if you live in an earthquake zone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't need the bubble machine will you Suzy?...lol

      Delete
  3. That is my very first "to do" when I re-locate...

    ReplyDelete
  4. With my luck, as soon as I would get into it, the lid would slam shut and I would drown. . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea. I adore hot tubs. And when it's not in use, the hot water can serve as a radiant under-floor heat source - very energy efficient. At least that'll be my rationalization.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rich people do such silly things with their money....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea.your blog related tovasche idromassaggio da esterno
    I used hot tubs. And when it's not in use, the hot water can serve as a radiant under-floor heat source - very energy efficient. At least that'll be my rationalization.

    ReplyDelete