Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Artist's Gypsy Wagon...

Wandering Book Artists Peter and Donna are from Northern California and travel the US in their wonderfully whimsical sixteen foot gypsy wagon.
They've been together since 1976 when they were craftspeople working at Renaissance Fairs.
Making paper, doing letterpress printing, bookbinding and creating beautiful unique books affords them a good life on the road.
They love living in their small space,
to them it's a mixture of a boat and a caravan.
And, it's like living in a fairy tale...



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. If you behave yourself Joel, I'll ask Father Christmas to bring you one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a serious case of envy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait until I have a garage big enough to build one of those. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful chairmanship. It sure looks like a fairy tale. I was expecting to see a horse though. Looks slightly incongruous attached to a modern car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to be 'craftsmanship'. Need a better spell checker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the colors and painted designs. Lovely on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you'll be even greener VG... Don't wait Lisa, do it now... It is a delight isn't it... Imagination and boldness, a wonderful combination...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and
    sources back to your webpage? My website is in the exact same area of interest as
    yours and my visitors would genuinely benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Cheers!

    Have a look at my blog post :: private krankenversicherung ausland
    My website - gesetzlich freiwillige krankenversicherung

    ReplyDelete