Saturday, October 9, 2010

Congratulations Liu Xiaobo...

Congratulations to you
on winning this year's Nobel Peace Prize.
I know you are in a Chinese prison right now for pleading the case for democracy
and human rights in China.
You are the first Chinese to be awarded
this auspicious Nobel prize.
I am sorry for your plight.
I wish you well in your struggle to gain freedom of speech in your country.
It is something that I and my friends take for granted.
It is because of courageous and determined people like you, that others hopefully will be able to in the future...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting this up Keith, it is becoming harder and harder to hide such people these days. The Mayans have a beautiful saying 'In Lakesh' which translates to 'I am another yourself' Cheers.

    ReplyDelete