Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Very Small Camper...

Introducing the Bufalino by German industrial designer, Cornelius Comanns.
This tiny recreational vehicle is designed to meet the needs of one person, probably one very small person.
It's based on the original Piaggo Ape 50 vehicle. On paper it looks like a fun concept but if you like to do more than one thing at a time in it, you may need to reconfigure the bits and pieces first.
Facilities include cooking, washing, sleeping, a work station for a laptop, and refrigeration...
I can't see a toilet anywhere.
Never mind, I'll hang on...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That is neat, and I mean neat as in tidy/compact. Is that a bucket under the sink? Guess it has a manual operated drain. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, it is a bucket. Wish I'd seen it earlier...

    ReplyDelete